MartinPatrick3 remains a happening haberdashery.
Marketing + Communications
The retailer on Wednesday debuted its digital video platform, but it faces stiff competition.
Attendees of MobCon will hear Google Vice President Carl Schachter’s take on mobile cloud technology and be able to vote in a local mobile app development contest.
The magazine selected Fallon as Minnesota’s “top shop.”
Jeffrey Rodd, who was ordered earlier this year to cease the sale of securities in Minnesota, now faces allegations of fraud.
Star Tribune Publisher Mike Klingensmith said a search for Barnes' replacement will include internal and external candidates.
Risdall received 37 awards for Web development in 2013, beating out agencies in Paris, California, New York, and elsewhere.
At the end of May, Google began adding new tabs to Gmail accounts in order to filter certain messages away from a user’s primary inbox; some Minnesota companies are confident that their content will still reach consumers.
A Target executive said that “showrooming” presents a major opportunity, not just a threat, as retailers work to more seamlessly integrate physical stores and digital channels.
Sara Gavin will now oversee the firm’s 23 offices in the United States and Canada.
A new sports radio station that previously offered national programming will now feature local shows hosted by Mike Morris, Bob Sansevere, Tom Barnard, and Don Shelby.
John Olson passed away about 20 years after founding Olson, one of the five largest independent ad agencies in the country.
Despite a rumor that was circulated last week, Best Buy said it has no partnership with Google to announce, and a Google official said Google Glass will not appear in Best Buy stores next year.
Thirteen of Minnesota’s 25 Patch sites are slated for closure if they cannot be sold or partnered in about 60 days.
The online news provider has 25 websites in Minnesota, and it’s unclear whether they will be among the 400 nationwide that will be sold or closed down.
Don Shelby: "Being a loud-mouthed know-it-all would probably not serve the district very well."
On the heels of major U.S. newspaper acquisitions, the Star Tribune declined to comment on whether it is up for sale.
Although Comcast’s new technology was launched in 2011, it has seen a slow roll out and is now offered in the Twin Cities.