Galleria Announces New Stores, Some Departures
The Galleria, Edina's upscale shopping mall, will soon have a new roster of retailers.
The mall said Monday that several new stores will soon set up shop, and a few retailers plan to leave.
Among the new retailers are:
- Arhaus, a furniture and home design retailer that will open a 15,000-square-foot store anchoring the Galleria's east end; the store is scheduled to debut this fall, and it will be the first in the five-state Midwest region.
- Marmi, featuring European-influenced footwear and accessories; it will open a 1,980-square-foot store, its 21st location, in late summer.
- Allure Intimate Apparel, which will open an 1,800-square-foot store this spring; Allure is locally owned and operated by husband and wife entrepreneurs Peter and Peg O'Malley. Its selections range from innerwear to sleep and loungewear items, bridal foundations, and robes.
Meanwhile, the following retailers will leave their spaces at the Galleria at the end of January:
- Schmitt Music, which will move to Richfield
- A Pea in the Pod, which offers trendy maternity apparel
- Que Sera, a home furnishings boutique and design center
In addition to the upcoming arrivals and departures, there will be several moves within the mall. In late February, Bang & Olufsen-which provides audio-video products, home theaters, and custom installation services-will move into a showroom near Lakes Sotheby's International Realty on the mall's lower level. In March, footwear designer Cole Haan will move to a temporary location while a new flagship store is designed in the Galleria's west end. And in April, stationery and greeting cards purveyor Papyrus will relocate next to Tiffany & Co.-and men's apparel store Hammer-Made, owned by local designer and entrepreneur Jason Hammerberg, will open a bigger space.
The Galleria is located at 69th Street and France Avenue. For a full list of current tenants, click here.