Twenty In Twin Cities Named EY “Entrepreneur Of The Year” Finalists
Twenty individuals from around the Twin Cities were named “Entrepreneur of the Year 2015” finalists for the Upper Midwest by EY.
The professional services and auditing firm, based in London, recognizes entrepreneurs “who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities.”
The company named 25 people in the Upper Midwest—defined as Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota—with 20 coming from the Twin Cities and one from St. Cloud.
The Minnesota winners are:
- Michael Wolbrink (Azul Staffing, Eagan)
- Kim Bartmann (Biltwell Restaurant, Minneapolis)
- Jon Carlson (Braun Intertec, Bloomington)
- Nancy Lyons (Clockwork, Minneapolis)
- Paul Lidsky (Datalink, Eden Prairie)
- Brad Fick (Direct Source, Chanhassen)
- Mason Thelen (Elicit, Minneapolis)
- Jerry Johnson (Energy Management Collaborative, Plymouth)
- Bill Szlaius (Logic Information Systems, Bloomington)
- Bjorn Stansvik (MentorMate, Minneapolis)
- Nicolas Thomley (Morning Star Financial Services, Golden Valley)
- Don Rachel (Rachel Contracting, St. Michael)
- Archie Black (SPS Commerce, Minneapolis)
- Maureen Steinwall (Steinwall, Coon Rapids)
- Josh Hochschuler (Talenti Gelato, Minneapolis)
- Steve Gill (Talenti Gelato, Minneapolis)
- Mike Derheim (The Nerdery, Bloomington)
- Cindy Koebele (Title Smart, Maplewood)
- Thomas Siering (Two Harbors Investment Corp, Minnetonka)
- Stuart Henderson (Western National Insurance Group, Edina)
- Jeff Gau (Marco, St. Cloud)
Regional award finalists compete for consideration in EY’s entrepreneur of the year national and international awards.
Note: Twin Cities Business is a media sponsor for the Upper Midwest competition.