7835 Telegraph Road
Bloomington, MN 55438
Annual Revenues: $2,442,000
Number of Employees: 12
Helping kids with cancer and their families with financial and emotional support.
The hardships inflicted on families because of childhood cancer are often not quantifiable. The financial burden of increased expenses, while income may be decreased — due to reduced work hours or even unpaid, extended leave — can seem overwhelming. The stress relief of a weekend of family fun is immeasurable and knowing that the mortgage is paid for the month can be a lifesaver.
Since 2003, Pinky Swear Foundation has supported families’ quality-of-life with direct financial aid for basic needs, and through experiences that create emotional support, including:
- Home rescue: Rent and mortgage payments
- Reliable transportation: Car payments, insurance and gas cards
- Groceries: Food on the table for kids and families
- Payments for bills: Utilities, child care, and other basic needs
- Memorable experiences: Worry-free, quality family time together out of the hospital
- Stocked hospital food pantries: Ability for families to stay with their sick child and reduce expenses
Our goal is to help all children with cancer and their families in the U.S. by providing meaningful programs that support the unique needs of each family.
In addition to various family-oriented fundraising events year-round, Pinky Swear has ongoing volunteer opportunities in our Pantry, delivering toys for All-Star Weekend getaways, and other office support.
In addition to kids fundraising for kids with cancer, Pinky Swear events offer corporations valuable cause marketing exposure. Opportunities include:
- Hy-Vee Pinky Swear Kids Triathlons
- Pinky Swear Gala
- Perk’s Pinky Swear MessFest
- Pinky Swear Shoot
Each year, approximately 15,000 children are diagnosed with cancer. Your donation helps to ensure that we can continue to offer financial grants, special gifts to new patient families, and unique experiences that help keep families stronger throughout their child’s treatment. Pinky Swear accepts gifts of cash or stock, corporate matching gifts, and car or tractor donations.