2125 East Hennepin Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55413
Annual Revenues: $137,997,684
Number of Employees: 6,290
The YMCA believes everyone deserves a chance to succeed, and that can happen only when we unite together as a community to nurture the best in all of us. Together, we enrich youth development, improve healthy living and ignite social responsibility – for a better us.
The Y invites you to volunteer in ways that let you connect and develop meaningful relationships, all while strengthening our community. Volunteer opportunities to serve the community include:
- Join a special committee that matches your skills or interests.
- Coach a sports team, teach a class or ask about other ways to get involved with a program of interest.
- Get involved with a mentoring or tutoring program to help motivate and encourage youth to reach their potential.
- Inspire others to find ways they too can give back to the community.
- Help with fundraising efforts to ensure that essential programs and services are accessible to everyone in need.
To learn more about life-changing volunteer opportunities, visit: ymcamn.org/volunteer
At the Y, we're an inclusive organization committed to nurturing the potential of kids, teens, families, adults and seniors.
Together we can make a difference in our community by supporting Y programs and services that:
- address the achievement gap
- create meaningful outdoor experiences
- combat chronic disease
- promote healthy aging
- provide access to life-saving water safety skills
- offer resources and support to youth and adults at risk
Your donation will help make a meaningful, enduring impact today and tomorrow. The Y welcomes annual, special and deferred gifts. To learn more visit, ymcamn.org/give.