Augsburg College | 2211 Riverside Avenue CB 64 | Minneapolis, MN 55454 | Phone: 612–330–1107 | Fax:612–330–1573| email@example.com
Jodi is the Director of Event & Conference Planning for Augsburg College, a private college in Minneapolis. In her role at Augsburg, Jodi and her staff oversee the implementation of events on campus. Jodi has received a masters of tourism administration from George Washington University, and earned her CSEP in 2005. Jodi is a past-president of the ISES Minneapolis-St. Paul chapter. At ISES she has served as the regional vice president for the Midwest Region from 2006 to 2008, and is currently serving as a member of the ISES International Board of Governors.
Born: June 7, 1977, in Dayton, Iowa
• Certified Special Events Professional designation, August 2005
• Master of Tourism Administration, George Washington University, Washington D.C.
• BA Marketing, Wartburg College, Waverly, Iowa.
• Director of Event and Conference Planning, Augusburg College, 2007–present
• Senior Event Planner, Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, 2006–2007
• Assistant Director of Events, Augsburg College, 2002–2006
• Marketing and Events Coordinator, Pella Windows & Doors, 1999–2002
• ISES, Member, 2000–present
• ISES Midwest Regional Vice President 2006–2008
• ISES Esprit Awards Committee 2007–2008
• ISES International Board of Governors 2008–2011
• ISES Minneapolis-St. Paul Chapter Board of Directors
• Profiled in Meetings Magazine as an Industry Innovator, 2008
• ISES International Chapter of the Year, 2005–2006 (Term of presidency) • Inducted into Minnesota Meetings & Events Hall of Fame as Up and Coming Special Events Planner, 2004
• Selected as one of Minnesota Meetings & Events Magazines “Women to Watch” in the Events Industry, 2003
• Recipient of eight ISES awards between 2004–2009
• Elected to ISES Board of Governors
• Launched ISES Minnesota Star Awards