1200 2nd Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Annual Revenues: $45,200,000
Number of Employees: 600
As the need for services grow and becoming increasingly complex, Catholic Charities is working to adapt and respond in three ways; preventing poverty, meeting basic needs in times of crisis and creating pathways out of poverty.
For nearly 150 years, Catholic Charities has served the poorest and most vulnerable members of our community. Today we are the largest comprehensive social service nonprofit in the greater Minneapolis-St. Paul region.
As the need for services grow and becoming increasingly complex, Catholic Charities is working to adapt and respond in three way; preventing poverty, meeting basic needs in times of crisis and creating pathways out of poverty.
Donors, volunteers and advocates make a difference in the lives of thousands of individuals and families. Thanks to the support of many, Catholic Charities serves over one million meals to hungry men, women and children living in poverty and provides more than 450,000 nights of housing and emergency shelter to those most in need.
Catholic Charities offers programs and services at more than 21 locations, including; The Dorothy Day Center in St. Paul, Higher Ground in Minneapolis and St. Joseph’s Home for Children in Minneapolis.
Your support changes the lives of thousands of men, women and children each year. Every gift makes a difference!
A One Time Gift Of:
- $100 provides emergency shelter for 12 people experiencing homelessness at Higher Ground
- $250 – provides a medical exam for a child in crisis at St. Joseph’s Home for Children
- $325 provides a hot breakfast for 200 homeless adults at the Opportunity Center
- $500 – provides a mother and child three meals a day for a month at our family homeless shelter
- $2,100 – provides a night of shelter for 250 homeless men and women at the Dorothy Day Center
Did you know Catholic Charities is also one of the region's largest providers of food to those who are hungry in our community?
You can help! Consider making a monthly gift to help provide meals and snacks to those in need.