Enter or Nominate a Deserving Company!
The Manufacturing Excellence awards seek to recognize excellence in manufacturing related to: product design and engineering, manufacturing processes, business operations, human capital, logistics and supply-chain management, local manufacturing, and/or product or niche uniqueness. Original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers, and makers, both large and small from all across Minnesota, are invited to enter.
The goal is to spotlight truly exceptional performance in at least one of the following areas:
- Product Design and Innovation
- Operational Excellence
- Workforce Development
- Supply Chain Development
- Sustainable Manufacturing
- Collaboration in Manufacturing
- Local Impact
Entry Rules & Guidelines:
- There’s NO FEE to enter.
- Manufacturers must be either headquartered or have significant operations in Minnesota to be eligible to enter.
- Winners will be selected by a judging panel of industry experts and Twin Cities Business editorial team members.
- Please note that the information provided in this nomination form may be used for a TCB article. All facts provided will be verified before publication.
- Application deadline is August 6. Nominees may submit their applications here.
- Honorees and Finalists will be selected and notified in September.
- Honorees must be present to celebrate at an awards dinner and program in January
Nominate a Company: Companies, customers, business associates, economic development authorities, and others are invited to nominate. Often, companies achieving enterprise excellence are led by humble leaders, and humble leaders don’t often seek award recognition on their own. Please fill out the information on both sections below and an application will be sent to your nominee.
Enter Your Company: Fill out the information below and an application will be sent to you. You are still required to fill out the entire form when nominating your own company.
Nominations will be accepted through August 2.