7625 Metro Blvd.
Edina, MN 55439
More than 800
1896 in Minnesota
1929 in Wisconsin
VOA – Wisconsin merged with VOA – Minnesota in 2013
Join us to help people gain self-reliance, dignity and hope. Together, your gift and our service helps uplift the lives of these people and more than 24,500 others.
We Commit to Excellence as we pursue three strategic priorities:
- Provide exceptional, cost-effective care with strong outcomes and high client satisfaction.
- Build a vibrant “One VOA” culture where the whole is greater than the sum of the parts, to leverage our size and diversity of services.
- Improve our financial health, stability and sustainability to invest in our mission, now and in the future.
We are looking for great people to serve and grow with us. Check out our careers site at www.voamnwi.org/careers. Some people can't imagine doing what we do. We can't imagine not doing it.
In addition to direct financial support www.voamnwi.org/donate, there are a variety of other ways to contribute to our services:
- A bequest in your will or revocable trust
- Charitable gift annuities
- Charitable lead trust
- Family-focused estate planning
- Gifts of stock
- Life insurance gifts
- Retained life estate
Call our resource development department at 952-945-4061 and let’s talk.