200 Oak Street SE, Suite 500
Minneapolis, MN 55455-2010
Annual Revenues: $312 million
Number of Employees: 220
To connect passion with possibility, inspire generosity, and support greatness at the University of Minnesota.
The generosity of donors and friends ignites the spark of innovation and powers the engines of discovery. Whatever your personal passion, goal, or vision, you make discovery happen with private gifts to the University of Minnesota.
Please become a partner in our world-shaping endeavors:
- Educating tomorrow’s leaders—Scholarships and fellowships transform the future by preparing talented and diverse leaders for tomorrow’s workforce.
- Advancing human health—Where will the cure for cancer come from? Or better treatments for Alzheimer’s and autism? Every day, U of M faculty and students are making discoveries that combat challenging diseases, promote wellness, and improve quality of life.
- Building economic strength— Every dollar invested in the U of M fuels the state’s economy by creating jobs, training tomorrow’s workforce, and driving growth.
- Discovering sustainable solutions—In labs and lecture halls, waterways and wheat fields,
- U of M researchers are finding sustainable solutions to global challenges. Private support funds discoveries that protect the environment and safeguard the food supply.
- Improving the human condition—Protecting children, promoting peace, providing hope. Gifts supporting programs to reduce poverty, prevent disease, and build communities help make the U of M a force for positive change at home and around the world.
- Enriching the quality of life—Discoveries happen across diverse boundaries. Philanthropy supporting arts, culture, and outreach programs makes the U of M a creative and intellectual hub that fosters understanding and enriches all lives.
Ways to give to the U of M
Make outright annual gifts to have an immediate impact on excellence and access at the U.
Endow a scholarship, fellowship, or faculty position through a gift of cash, securities, real estate, or multiyear pledges.
Include a gift in your estate plan to create a personal legacy.