Nominate Notable LGBTQ Executives 2023
Twin Cities Business is proud to announce Notable LGBTQ Executives, a special editorial feature in TCB’s print issues and online (tcbmag.com), profiling LGBTQ+ professionals who have shown the ability to effect change, demonstrated a willingness to share expertise, and exhibited leadership in specific initiatives or programs at their company or institution which have created significant, positive, and measurable results. Candidates must be serving in a senior-level role at their company or institution.
The special section will recognize individuals for their success and accomplishments during the past 12 to 18 months. Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by Friday, March 24, 2023, to be considered. Before you begin the nomination process, please carefully review the nomination requirements below.
THERE IS NO FEE TO NOMINATE.
Please fully complete all fields in the nomination form and click submit. There is no way to save your progress in the online form and return later. We will not accept revisions, so take care that what you provide is accurate.
- All sections of the form must be completed for consideration. You will be required to upload a high-resolution, digital headshot (300 dpi minimum) and a bio/pitch about your nominee (300 words).
- Honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form.
- TCB editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards. Content may also be edited based on the allotted space for the section and individual profiles in both print and online.
- Please do not submit information that is subject to change by the publishing date (June 8, 2023). Please also do not submit information you consider to be confidential. Honoree profiles will NOT be available for review before the section publishes and revisions will not be made.
- If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Notable LGBTQ+ Executives in the email subject line.
- TCB will publish this special section in the June/July 2023 print issue and online at tcbmag.com. Individuals chosen to be featured in the section will be notified by TCB approximately three weeks prior to publication.
IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Nominees must self-identify as LGBTQ+.
- Nominees must be currently employed in a senior-level role in Minnesota.
- Nominees must have at least five years of experience in their current field.
- Nominees must be currently serving in a senior-level role at their company or institution.
- Nominees must demonstrate leadership in specific initiatives or programs at their company or institution which have created significant, positive, and measurable results.
- We will accept up to three submissions per company or institution.
- Honoree profiles in the published feature will be based on information supplied in the nomination form. The content is subject to editing by TCB staff to meet style and editorial standards.
- An individual may only be honored in one Notable category per year.