Minnesotans Dominate EY’s “Entrepreneur Of The Year” Upper Midwest Finalists
Twenty-four individuals from the state of Minnesota were named Entrepreneurs of the Year finalists for the Upper Midwest by EY.
The professional services and auditing firm recognizes entrepreneurs “who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities.
A total of 25 entries—composed of 31 entrepreneurs—made the list, with Minnesota dominating with 24 finalists. Other states included in EY’s Upper Midwest division include Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota.
The Minnesota finalists are:
- Marty Weintraub (Aimclear, Duluth)
- Brendon Schrader (Antenna, Minneapolis)
- Eric Timko (Blue Belt Technologies, Plymouth)
- Dennis Brazier (Central Boiler/Altoz, Greenbush)
- Robert Hartzell (Chuck & Don’s Pet Food & Supplies, Mahtomedi)
- Patrick Christie (Conservis, Minneapolis)
- Bejamin Gray, Jeff Gray and Scott Gray (Creative Apparel Concepts, New Hope)
- Mason Thelen (Elicit, Minneapolis)
- Mynul Khan (Field Nation, Minneapolis)
- Robert Gardner (Gardner Builders, Minneapolis)
- Kurt Kottke, Kory Kottke and Kyle Kottke (Kottke Trucking, Buffalo Lake)
- Kris Kowalski Christiansen and Marry Anne Kowalski (Kowalski’s, Woodbury)
- Bjorn Stansvik (MentorMate, Minneapolis)
- Brad Goskowicz (Microbiologics, Saint Cloud)
- Susan Schneider (Plus Relocation, Minneapolis)
- Don Rachel (Rachel Contracting, Saint Michael)
- Maureen Steinwall (Steinwall, Coon Rapids)
- James Kelly (ThreeBridge Solutions, Minneapolis)
- Dennis Dimka (Uptime Legal Systems, Eden Prairie)
Regional award finalists have the chance to move on to EY’s national and international awards.
Check out last year’s Upper Midwest finalists here.