International Market Square is on the National Register of Historic Places. It was built between 1905 and 1915 as the manufacturing facility for Northwestern Knitting and later housed the headquarters for Munsingwear Inc., creator of the union suit. In 1985, the space became International Market Square. This venue is one of the state’s largest renovated buildings and an important Upper Midwest home and commercial interior design marketplace. The building’s glass-roofed five-story atrium can hold a business event for a whopping 4,000 guests. It has about 5,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space. D’Amico Catering is available for catering services.