7625 Metro Blvd.
Edina, MN 55439
Annual Revenues: $45 million
Number of Employees: More than 800
Join in support of our mission to help people gain self-reliance, dignity and hope. Your gift leads to independent living, fresh starts, new life purpose, optimism about the future, and freedom from addiction for the people we serve.
Strategic Direction –
We practice three strategic priorities as we Commit to Excellence.
- Provide exceptional, cost-effective care with strong outcomes and high client satisfaction.
- Build a vibrant “One VOA” culture where the whole is greater than the sum of the parts, to leverage our size and diversity of services.
- Improve our financial health, stability and sustainability to invest in our mission, now and in the future.
We are looking for great people to serve and grow with us. Check out our careers site at www.voamnwi.org/careers. Some people can't imagine doing what we do. We can't imagine not doing it.
Meaningful experiences are available for your company, at voamnwi.org/volunteer.
In addition to direct financial support www.voamnwi.org/donate, there are a variety of other ways to contribute to our services:
- A bequest in your will or revocable trust
- Charitable gift annuities
- Charitable lead trust
- Family-focused estate planning
- Gifts of stock
- Life insurance gifts
- Retained life estate
Call our resource development department at 952-945-4009 and let’s talk.