701 Park Avenue, LSB3
Minneapolis, MN 55415
Annual Revenues: $25,553,899
Number of Employees: 18
We partner with our community, our patients and their families to ensure access to outstanding care for everyone, while improving health and wellness through teaching, patient and community education, and research.
Transforming the health of our community – exceptional care without exception.
Opportunities for Impact
The Hennepin Health Foundation has the honor of connecting the generosity of our community with the mission of Hennepin Healthcare System Inc. (known more publicly as HCMC). As you can imagine, caring for anyone at any time with any condition takes resources and a team of exceptional staff. Our unique position of being Minnesota's largest level one trauma center, safety net and public teaching hospital offers innovative ways to make an impact with philanthropy.
- Donate: Financial contributions of any amount are welcome. Professional staff are available to discuss more complex gifts including stock, family foundation and estate donations.
- Tributes/Memorials/Naming: We are honored to accept gifts from events and tributes celebrating loved ones. In addition, existing and new clinic and program areas are available for naming rights to create a lasting legacy.
- In-Kind: A variety of programs benefit from donations of items including our emergency clothing closet, pediatric play rooms, MVNA, spiritual care, and children’s literacy. Visit www.hcmc.org/foundation for a list of specific items to make the greatest impact.
- Volunteer: Each day volunteers enhance the experience at HCMC for our patients and their families. We have current needs in our emergency department, food shelf, transport services, simulation center, and MVNA program. Visit www.hcmc.org/volunteer. Corporate groups are also welcome.
- Light Up the Night: Created in 2011 by the Hennepin Health Foundation, Light Up the Night is the signature fundraising event of the year benefiting the mission of HCMC. A variety of opportunities exist for community members and businesses to demonstrate support for this crucial healthcare system, including: sponsorships and donations of silent and live auction items. Visit www.hcmc.org/light.