7301 Ohms Lane, Suite 355
Minneapolis, MN 55439
Annual Revenues: $13.6 million
Number of Employees: 28
Children’s Cancer Research Fund is dedicated to finding a cure for childhood cancer and funding innovative research, family services and education to improve the way families experience cancer treatment and life afterward.
With you, a world without childhood cancer is possible. Become a catalyst for a cure by fundraising and raising awareness!
- 36th Annual Dawn of a Dream: Our signature event, this black-tie gala has raised over $22.38 million for promising new research. Visit DawnofaDream.com for more information.
- Great Cycle Challenge USA: Each June, cyclists from across the country ride to fight kids’ cancer. Visit GreatCycleChallenge.com for more information.
- Time to Fly: Families join forces for a cure at this walk and run. To learn more about this great community event, visit ChildrensCancer.org/TimetoFly.
To learn about more of our events, visit ChildrensCancer.org.
Your gift propels bold ideas, uniting researchers around the globe to eliminate childhood cancer. When you support research, you’re adding more than years to a child’s life – you’re giving meaningful memories and milestones.
Donate at ChildrensCancer.org/donate.
Your dollar could be the dollar that uncovers a cure for children like Griffin. Each dollar given to Children's Cancer Research Fund helps researchers garner $18 in additional funding from government and other sources. This means lifesaving ideas get to children quicker.
Donors who give to CCRF help researchers:
- Fund innovative research projects that hold great promise but don’t yet qualify for larger grants.
- Conduct potentially lifesaving clinical trials with new treatments and drugs.
- Purchase needed research and medical equipment.
- Continue their education and collaborate with other scientists.
And much more.
Become a monthly donor.
Go to ChildrensCancer.org/donate and select “Monthly Donation.”
Consider a Planned Gift.
Become a member of our Wings Society today. By making a planned gift in your will or trust, you’re giving children memories and milestones for many years to come. Contact Amy Polski Larson at 952-224-8486 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.